Fifteenth Institute for Seminary Formators
The Fifteenth Institute for Seminary Formators is presented by the Society of St. Sulpice, Province of the United States, as a formational program for those who minister within the seminary as an advisor, a spiritual director or a member of the formation team. The Institute employs a workshop format to provide an opportunity for the education and formation for those who assume the responsibility of forming future priests. The Institute for Seminary Formators seeks to situate these important formational roles within the vision of Pastores Dabo Vobis and the Program of Priestly Formation.
Early Registration Discount
There is a $100 discount on registrations paid in full prior to February 1, 2022.
$750 for residents, includes lodging, meals, printed & program costs
$500 for commuters, includes meals, materials & program costs
Normal Registration Fees
$850 for residents, includes lodging, meals, materials & program costs
$600 for commuters, includes meals, materials & program costs
Topics & Presenters
- A Theology of the Priesthood and Its Implications for Seminary Ministry
Rev. Gladstone Stevens, PSS, St. Mary’s Seminary & University, Baltimore, MD
- The Core Dimensions of Formation
- Who Are Our Seminarians?
Rev. Martin Burnham, PSS, Theological College, Washington, DC
- What Constitutes Healthy Human Development?
Rev. Quinn Conners, O.Carm., Co-director of Novices, O.Carm
- Formation for Celibate Chastity
- Formation as a Communal Endeavor
- Serving as a Formation Advisor I & II
Rev. René Lopez, PSS, Assumption Seminary, San Antonio, TX
- Facilitating the Capacity for Self-Reflection and Insightful Conversations
Sr. Marysia Weber, RSM, Director of the Office of Consecrated Life, Archdiocese of St. Louis
- Integrating the Four Dimensions Of Formation in Formation Advising
Deacon Edward McCormack, Theological College, Washington, DC
- Effective Evaluations
Rev. Phillip Brown, PSS, St. Mary’s Seminary & University, Baltimore, MD